Lemongrass - Single Oil
- Combine a few drops of Lemongrass oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a massage after a hard workout.
- Use to flavour entrées and meat dishes.
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
- Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
Directions for Use
- Refreshing and invigorating to the senses.
- Combine with a carrier oil for soothing massage.
- Apply diluted after a long run for a refreshing feeling.
Aromatic DescriptionCitrus, herbaceous, smoky
Collection MethodSteam Distillation
Main ConstituentsGeranial, neral
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.