Lavender - Single Oil
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe skin.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Directions for Use
- Soothes skin.
- Relaxing aroma.
- Promotes calm, relaxed feelings. Use before a peaceful sleep.
Aromatic DescriptionPowdery, floral, light
Collection MethodSteam Distillation
Main ConstituentsLinalool, linalyl acetate
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.