Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Apply topically to hydrate skin without interfering with your perfume or essential oil blends.
- Mix with calming oils and massage into neck and shoulders for deeper relaxation.
- Dilute stronger oils with coconut oil before applying topically to lessen sensitivity.
Directions for Use
Use as a light carrier oil for topical applications of therapeutic-grade essential oils. Dilute one part essential oil to five parts or more of Fractionated Coconut Oil depending on skin sensitivity, or as directed on essential oil label. Can also be used where sensitive skin reactions to essential oils have occurred by applying directly to affected area. For topical use only.
- Softens and soothes dry skin.
- Natural emollient to increase essential oil distribution.
- Odourless and colourless for easy blending with any essential oil.
Caprylic / capric triglyceride
Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.